We advise clients in the transport sector: road, rail, air, sea, logistics, public transport, transport financing and organisation, on all areas of their business. Our advisory is based not only on provisions closely linked to the transport sector but also on state aid law, public finance law and other laws related to transport financing. In our advisory we take into account the possibility of using public-private partnerships and concessions for works and services. Our services include:
- developing investment structures, including vehicle purchase projects, taking into account project financing issues,
- preparing specialist legal analyses on running business in the transport sector,
- modelling and implementing projects involving public services, including drafting and negotiating public service contracts,
- running disputes over transport and transport financing activity,
- advising on regulatory issues and international agreements,
- participating in sector mergers and acquisitions.