We provide comprehensive legal advisory on state aid and structural funds also under Polish law. We co-operate with the institutions implementing the structural funds system, with the entities extending aid, and with state aid beneficiaries. We also work together with the State Aid Monitoring Department at the Competition and Consumer Protection Office (as regards notification proceedings) and with law firms in Brussels specialising in this field.
As regards the law on state aid, including sectoral aid, horizontal aid, aid awarded in connection with the provision of public services or for company restructuring, we offer:
- preparation of analyses and legal opinions on applying for state aid in projects also co-financed by EU funds,
- structuring of ventures and transactions to ensure that they comply with state aid regulations,
- advisory on investment projects co-financed by state aid,
- assessment of whether asset transfers made by public entities are effected in compliance with state aid law,
- advisory on state aid for ventures related to providing public services,
- advisory on state aid for restructuring processes,
- advisory on notifying projects to the European Commission both at domestic and EU level,
- advisory on appeals against European Commission decisions, including representation in proceedings before European courts.
As regards structural funds, we offer:
- preparation and implementation of projects co-financed by EU funds, e.g. in the context of compliance with provisions on using EU funds and aid terms and conditions,
- assistance with proceedings over so-called financial adjustments imposed on EU fund beneficiaries,
- advisory in dispute proceedings related to aid awarded from EU funds.