We provide comprehensive legal advisory to investors, their business partners, and the public sector at all stages of investment planning and implementation. Our advisory services cover, e.g.:
- developing the legal structure for an investment based on sector specifics and opportunities to obtain state aid,
- advising investors and municipalities on the terms and conditions for obtaining real estate tax exemption, including drafting resolutions for municipality councils,
- drawing up investment agreements between investors and local authorities and other entities involved in the investment process, also with special economic zones (SEZ),
- representing investors in negotiations with local authorities and other entities involved in the investment process, including SEZ,
- drawing up tender documentation for the purpose of tenders and negotiations announced by a SEZ and representing investors in these tenders and negotiations,
- representing investors in proceedings before the Ministry of the Economy to change permits to operate in a SEZ,
- advising on investment location, including issues relating to state aid.