In the new European Union financial perspective for the years 2014-2020, entrepreneurs are the main beneficiaries of aid programmes and their role in building up a knowledge-based Polish economy is set to gain in importance. To make full use of the innovation capacity of our clients, we guarantee effective support throughout research and development commercialisation. The team is composed of R&D experts from the National Centre for Research & Development (NCRD) and specialists in intellectual property rights and public funding.
We advise the following entities on the commercialisation of research and development:
- higher education institutions,
- research institutions,
- Polish Science Academy institutions,
- scientific consortia,
- special purpose vehicles of higher education institutions,
- investment funds.
We have unique experience in:
- identifying research and development,
- carrying out legal audits of research and development findings,
- drawing up draft consortium agreements,
- preparing investment agreements and agreements on managing the rights to research and development findings together with appropriate rules,
- developing individual research and development commercialisation strategies,
- legal analyses regarding use of research and development findings,
- building up relations with investors and providing assistance with agreement negotiations,
- support in identifying R&D and obtaining funding under NCRD programmes.