We provide full-range legal services to entities operating on the food market, including producers and distributors of dietary supplements, foods for particular nutritional uses and alcohol.
Advice in this specialisation particularly covers:
- product manufacture,
- development of distribution structures,
- product advertising,
- food safety and nutrition,
- product classification, e.g. borderline products,
- nutrition and health claims,
- proceedings before food market supervisory authorities, e.g. sanitary inspection authorities, Trade Inspectorate, Agricultural and Food Quality Inspectorate
litigation over acts of unfair competition,
- negotiating contracts with raw material suppliers,
- monitoring legislative processes concerning the food market and representation of entrepreneurs and associations thereof in public consultations,
- organic farming, including bio/eco labelling,
- genetically modified food.