In terms of European Union law we advise on, e.g. intellectual property, competition, public procurement, state aid and environmental business law, and projects financed from EU funds. We also represent clients before EU institutions. Our services include:
- supporting clients as regards protection of intangibles rights taking into account the EU market through help with, e.g. observing European patents, European trademarks and industrial designs, and with registering rights in international procedures,
- defending clients in proceedings involving competition law (notifying concentrations, advising in cartel proceedings, filing appeals with competition authorities) before competition protection authorities and EU courts,
- advising contractors and contracting entities in connection with public procurement and PPP procedures and concessions projects on all aspects of European law, including, e.g. aspects relating to matters and persons covered by public procurement regulations,
- advising businesses and public administrative authorities on environmental business law, including EU aspects of waste management and transboundary movements of waste, emissions rights trading, and IED requirements and safe use of chemicals (REACH),
- help with obtaining state aid, including preparing and implementing projects subsidised from EU funds, e.g. in terms of compliance with regulations on the use of EU funds and support granting terms and conditions, in proceedings involving so-called financial adjustments imposed on beneficiaries of EU funds and in dispute proceedings over EU aid granted,
- representing clients in consultations and in administrative and judicial proceedings before institutions such as the European Commission and the European Court of Justice, and also before other specialist agencies (e.g. OHIM, JASPERS).