We have many years’ experience in various segments of environmental law, including legal aspects of environmental impact assessments, water protection, air protection, climate law, waste law, protecting the surface of the Earth, protection against onerous administrative requirements and legal liability in terms of environmental protection.
The experience gained by our lawyers and the co-operation between our various practices enables us to provide legal environmental advisory services based on our clients’ expectations and the specifics of each sector.
Our services include:
- drawing up legal opinions on and analyses of selected Polish, EU and international environmental law regulations and waste law,
- providing comprehensive environmental law advisory during merger and acquisition transactions and during market listing; we also carry out legal environmental audits,
- handling proceedings before environmental authorities, voivodship administrative courts, the Supreme Administrative Court and common courts,
- advising on compliance assignments (compliance of documents with international application with Polish and EU laws),
- drawing up or giving opinions on draft documents on environmental protection and waste management (contracts, rule, resolutions),
- providing co-operation with renowned technical environmental advisers.