For years we have been advising Polish and foreign international companies in the defence, security and space sectors. We support producers and suppliers in all aspects of their business, from advice on corporate and regulatory matters, though assistance with tenders, supply contracts, offset contracts and export controls, to intellectual property rights and technology transfers. As a multi-disciplinary team of experts, we assure clients full-range support in projects linking multiple entities.
We offer the following:
- support for foreign suppliers that are interested in starting up business in Poland; we help structure trade operations and research & development and provide tax advice,
- legal advice on R&D projects (including seeking financing); we draft industrial co-operation, consortium, subcontracting and distribution agreements,
- development of strategies to protect intellectual property and to share rights to results,
- advice on export controls,
- help at all stages of tender procedures (including appeals), particularly in public procurement for the supply of arms and equipment,
- negotiating supply contracts and offset agreements,
- advice on compliance, e.g. we adapt corporate requirements to Polish requirements and implement procedures to combat corruption.