We offer constitutional and regulatory advisory to companies, sector associations, chambers of commerce and other public institutions that need professional and comprehensive legal analyses of normative acts and bills. We also assess the effects of acts and bills on business. Our analyses and our monitoring of the work carried out by the Polish government and Sejm (lower house of parliament) can help to reduce the so-called legislative risks arising from frequent amendments to the law and the negative effects these amendments can have on a company’s operations.
We also advise public authorities on constitutional and administrative-business law, especially in terms of improving the legal conditions for business operations, assessing the quality and effectiveness of individual legal solutions, streamlining and improving the legislative process, and limiting excessive administrative burdens imposed on businesses. Within this specialisation we offer:
- assessments of whether acts of law comply with the Polish Constitution, EU and international law, and with good legislative principles,
- in-depth legal assessments of acts of law, especially during public consultations; we work out alternative regulatory solutions that proportionally reconcile the public interest with the economic interests of a specific business sector,
- help with drawing up documents and stances to be submitted to the public administrative authorities during public consultations on acts of law,
- preparation of applications for acts of law to be declared unconstitutional, constitutional complaints, and representation before the Constitutional Tribunal,
- assistance with bringing claims relating to unlawful legislation,
- legislative monitoring at government and parliamentary level (acts and regulations) and local authority level (local law) and informing clients of any amendments to the law that could harm a company’s business interests.