Legal safety depends to a growing extent on companies ensuring that they operate in compliance with the requirements of competition law (anti-monopoly law) and consumer protection law. Specialist DZP lawyers provide professional advisory in the form of:
- assessing whether planned activity complies with both competition and consumer law,
- representing clients in proceedings before the President of the Competition and Consumer Protection Office (UOKIK) involving restrictive practices, abuse of a dominant market position, and practices infringing collection consumer interests,
- assessing whether a contemplated transaction has to be notified to the UOKiK President,
- drawing up concentration applications and representing clients during anti-monopoly proceedings run by the UOKIK President in matters related to concentrations,
- representing clients in court proceedings,
- identifying practices infringing collection consumer interests.