DZP provides current owners (users) of real estate nationalised in the past with full-range advice on legal protection against reprivatisation claims from former real estate owners and their legal successors. Our services particularly include:
- carrying out and drawing up (in the scope and form approved by the client) legal analyses of real estate in terms of developing a strategy to defend against reprivatisation claims filed and evaluating the legal risks arising from claims,
- carrying out and drawing up (in the scope and form approved by the client) legal analyses of real estate in terms of the problems posed by (potential or existing) reprivatisation claims, including an evaluation of legal risks in this respect arising from real estate transactions and investments (for the purpose of all types of due diligences, commercial transactions and investment plans),
- representing clients in all types of court and administrative proceedings concerning real estate subject to reprivatisation claims,
- negotiating on our clients' behalf with former owners or their legal successors any and all issues relating to reprivatised real estate,
- providing full-range services relating to the acquisition of reprivatisation claims from the former owners of reprivatised real estate or their legal successors,
- advising on settlements with the former owners of reprivatised real estate or their legal successors and also on the use of such real estate (investing in reprivatised real estate) and disposal to third parties (transactions involving reprivatised real estate),
- in order to defend against reprivatisation claims or to assess any legal risks arising from (potential or existing) claims, providing direct access to specialist services covering the search for materials in archives (archive enquiries), property appraisal and real estate management, and land surveying.
Supported by our broad experience, DZP offers legal services of the highest quality to current owners (users) of real estate nationalised in the past.