When choosing DZP our clients take into account:
- our team of experts experienced in all areas requiring compliance,
- our experience in advising at both internal and external levels,
- the full-range nature of our compliance advisory: from analysing current operations through identifying risks, drawing up recovery plans and appropriate documentation to training, and in crisis situations – efficiently running criminal and administrative proceedings,
- that our compliance advisory is covered by legal professional privilege,
- legal concepts translated into business language,
- combination of legal measures and external PR support.
As compliance advisers, our aim is to:
- contribute to the success of our clients' companies by creating an ethical business environment through development of a compliance system,
- efficiently advise on white-collar crime,
- primarily assist in crisis situations and closing cases.