International Franchise Handbook co-authored by Marek Świątkowski
31 countries and law firms provided input regarding the national franchise law in their respective country. They don't stop in drafting international and national franchise, master-franchise and sub-masterfranchise agreements, but go the extra mile in helping the franchisors make the right business decision based on know-how of the local and international law.
European Guide to International Mobility
Attached you will find the new European Guide to International Mobility. It addresses 5 key legal issues companies need to know when moving their people around Europe. The guide covers 22 countries across Europe. The Polish chapter was prepared by Magdalena Skwara form our Labour Law Practice.
European Data Protection Regulation - a revolution in company operations
The Data Protection Regulation comes into effect on 25 May 2018. So there is not much time for businesses to adapt their IT systems, internal procedures and staff training. The amendments give rise to far-reaching legal and business consequences that we wish to point out to you.
- DZP advises Ministry of Development on first PPP project in Poland to build and operate a tramway track
- Wielton takes over German Langendorf Group
- Resolution of seven Supreme Court judges on supplementary claims upholds DZP's stance
- DZP wins over PLN 8 million in Supreme Administrative Court in VAT case
- DZP recovers funds from undue guarantee call for OHL