International Franchise Handbook co-authored by Marek Świątkowski
31 countries and law firms provided input regarding the national franchise law in their respective country. They don't stop in drafting international and national franchise, master-franchise and sub-masterfranchise agreements, but go the extra mile in helping the franchisors make the right business decision based on know-how of the local and international law.
European Guide to International Mobility
Attached you will find the new European Guide to International Mobility. It addresses 5 key legal issues companies need to know when moving their people around Europe. The guide covers 22 countries across Europe. The Polish chapter was prepared by Magdalena Skwara form our Labour Law Practice.
European Data Protection Regulation - a revolution in company operations
The Data Protection Regulation comes into effect on 25 May 2018. So there is not much time for businesses to adapt their IT systems, internal procedures and staff training. The amendments give rise to far-reaching legal and business consequences that we wish to point out to you.
- Tomasz Darowski to chair Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce legal, customs and tax committee
- 5 lawyers have been promoted to Partners
- Bartosz Marcinkowski is a doctor of law
- Countdown to the GDPR - after the semminar
- How to avoid cases of corruption and fraud in a company?
- Expansion of Criminal Law Team
- Nokia and Infracapital join forces to provide internet in under-developed areas of Poland
- DZP advises FBSerwis on acquisition of Trans-Formers group companies
- DZP advises Ministry of Development on first PPP project in Poland to build and operate a tramway track
- VAT exemption for e-stamps
- Wielton takes over German Langendorf Group