Polish companies are willing and able to buy foreign companies
Bartosz Marcinkowski in the newest issue of the British Polish Chamber of Commerce Contact magazine. This edition is focusing on sustainability.
DZP FUTURE MedTech - another meeting with start-ups
Another series of meetings was held at DZP between Polish start-ups and an investor, as part of the DZP Future project. This time the law firm played host to MedTech meetings.
DZP becomes a member of GOCA
We are pleased to announce that our law firm has become an associate member of the Global Offset and Countertrade Association (GOCA).
- DZP runs precedential restructuring proceedings
- DZP Go Global: USP Zdrowie buys Polish-Swedish Naturell Group
- DZP wins investment arbitration before Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague
- Polish IT company extends portfolio of US giant with DZP’s support
- Another FBSerwis transaction supported by DZP